The best headphone for drummers
Great for playing at home on electronic drums or when playing along with pre-recorded or sequencer tracks.
Drummers need a comfortable set of headphones with excellent ambient noise attenuation in order to hear click tracks or backing tracks clearly.
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Headphone impedance 80 ohms
- 3.0m (9.8 ft.) single-sided straight cable with volume control
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adapter (6.35 mm)
- Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4 inch adapter (6.35 mm)
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, softskin ear pads
- Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
Check our YouTube video: